How It Works
– The driver selects a job via ghost system.
– Once the job is accepted the customer will receive a notification.
– The Customer is asked if they would like to complete their booking via LynkPay
– They are reminded that the price of the journey is sent at the end of the trip.
– The Booking is then confirmed and the journey then continues as normal.
– With the driver using the ghost system to collect and finally drop off the customer as normal.
LynkPay System Demo
– Once the fare is been entered, it’s back to the customers phone.
– The customer confirms the payment.
– Then the customer finds their bank from the list.
– The amount is confirmed and a notification informing them of a ‘secure redirect’ to their bank is shown.
– Once the customer securely logs into the bank.
– They can then choose which account to pay from.
Back To The Driver's Phone
– Finally, a quick payment summary is shown.
– Once the customer taps continue the payment is confirmed.
– The payment is then verified from within LynkPay.
– Then that is it! The customer has paid and completed their LynkPay experience.
– The driver will receive a confirmation that the payment has been authorised.